MORE MUSCLE! MORE ABILITY!
By: Eric Bewley Photography: Steve Kramer
CALMINI’s new VITARA EXTREME
BAKERSFIELD, CA. The special projects staff at CALMINI has another very special vehicle in the works. The “VITARA EXTREME.” This project vehicle will feature the 175HP V6 that is currently only available in Grand Vitara and XL-7 models.
This CALMINI Project V-6 Vitara will be tearing it up on the trails at Moab at this years Easter Jeep Safari! Here are some quick stats of what will be added look for more information as ZUKIWORLD online follows this project to fruition.
Vehicle Model: 2000 Suzuki Vitara 2dr. 5 speed, A/C, Power Windows.
Features will include:
- CALMINI 2.5″ suspension lift system.
- CALMINI 3″ Body Lift
- CALMINI 5.83 Ring & Pinion Gears. CALMINI Limited Slip front, prototype Tractech Gearless rear.
- CALMINI 4.24:1 ROCKCRAWLER Transfer Case Kit. An astonishing 90.20 : 1 crawl ratio!
- CALMINI Bumpers front & rear.
- CALMINI Rocker Panel Skids and full frame protection.
- CALMINI skid plates front to back, including rear axle truss/skid.
- CALMINI hi-flow exhaust.
- CALMINI interior cage.
- PIAA hi-performance off-road lighting.
- 31″- 32″ MT tires on 15×7 wheels.
- Custom graphic package.
We at ZUKIWORLD online are extremely excited about the prospects of this unique project. Look for more information to come in the following months…